Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I need to buy a cell phone which is unlocked will work in Israel with a sim card


I need to buy a cell phone which is unlocked will work in Israel with a sim card.?
I had a Motorola V188 from T Mobile which worked after I unlocked it and replaced the sim card with a local (Israel) card. I think all it needs is certain frequency which works not only in the US. Any ideas which phone, where to get it etc.... Also not looking to spend to much I dropped the last one in a sink and I am not all that confident I wont mess up the new one.
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to make sure to get an unlocked triband or quadband phone. A good place to shop is www.ebay.com. Make sure to buy from someone with a high rating. Also check to see that the item is NEW and includes a charger and battery. Hope that helps and Shalom!