Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Will My PS3 work in israel


Will My PS3 work in israel?
I have a 80GB PS3 I bought here in Canada and im going to Israel tomorrow for almost two months, and i cant live without my fifa 08 online... will my ps3 work in israel? because i don't undersand the voltage things, and the region codes, and NTSC/PAL... thanks :)
PlayStation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well, u may have to buy an apparatus that makes stuff like that compatible. talk to professionals. i dont think any1 on yahoo answers is gonna have the exact answer for this one.
2 :
NTSC/PAL have nothing to do with your problem. NTSC is PS3's boght in America. You have to have a NTSC system to play NTSC games. PAL is for EUROPE. You just have to call Sony and ask if the online service is provided in the region you are traveling in. You can find there phone number on the Sony style website. You also have to make sure that the power they supply in Isrea uses the same voltage as here or else you will burn your PS3. You also need to make sure about the power outlet and see if your wire fits. You might have to buy a converter. Hope this helps!