Friday, May 1, 2009

how do i get my bbm and internet access on my blackberry to work in israel


how do i get my bbm and internet access on my blackberry to work in israel?
im in israel and called sprint dozens of times but all they keep telling me to do is either take out the battery and hope for the best and make sure my manage connections is on automatic and international...both of which ive done several times.... when i do a diagnostic test it says that the blackberry enterprise server is not connected. if someone knows anything i can try please tell me!!!
PDAs & Handhelds - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hello my friend, Ive had the same problem in Israel and found a way to fix it. 1: text all your friends with bbm your pin, and tell them to message on bbm in 5 minutes. 2: turn off your phone then take out the battery. 3:wait 24 hours before putting your battery in again. 4: while your phone is off about 30% of the people who messaged you on bbm will show, your connection should be temporarily up. 5:reply to all of them and this should connect your blackberry automatically. follow these steps and you'll be using bbm with ease.