Thursday, May 7, 2009

If I buy an Iphone in America,will it work in Israel


If I buy an Iphone in America,will it work in Israel?
Hi everyone, I would like to buy an Iphone as a gift for my cousin. Since I'm here (in America),and he is in Israel,will it work there? Thanks in advance! Any help is greatly appreciated!
Israel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it will not work in israel,because as you can see the prices are different between these two countries and I have heard that Iphones sold in USA are with a simcard and you cannot change it.
2 :
make sure you are buying a sim-free version of the phone (without a service contract). iphones are being sold in israel as well.
3 :
They use different wave bands. Here at the US we have some pretty strict regulations for RF emissions. In israel they don't even know how a cell phone works.
4 :
Difficulties could exist in working with electronic equipment from different countries