Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is there any American companies in Israel that a US citizen can work for without Israeli citizenship


Is there any American companies in Israel that a US citizen can work for without Israeli citizenship?
I am living in Israel for over a year on extended tourist visas while I am in the process of applying for temporary residency. I would like to work, legally, is it possible?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are Jewish I think you can get citizenship. Other than that, sorry, I think you need to follow Israeli immigration laws. Foreign companies can't just bring foreign people here without visas, that I do know.
2 :
Their are plenty of American companies that do business in Israel. Often times they use locals, but I imagine they have positions for Americans as well. It all depends on your job experience and work skills. Search for jobs that you are qualified for.