Friday, December 14, 2012

Are there volunteer security jobs in Israel for non-citizens


Are there volunteer security jobs in Israel for non-citizens?
Is there a way for a non-Israeli citizen (though I have the right to make aliyah due to my grandparent) to volunteer for a security duty in Israel for a limited amount of time? I am a 32 yr old male in good physical shape who works as a security professional in my own country (Croatia). The volunteer security service would accomplish several objectives for me: 1. I would gain security experience in a place where people have real-world knowledge of it; 2. I would do a service to support Israel as a nation; 3. I would acquaint myself better with the way Israel works (I've been to Israel on my own this year and have some idea) to help me decide if I should go for the citizenship. Any advice will be appreciated; thanks in advance.
Israel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if israel is in your heart you should come , no doubt .
2 :
My only advice to you is to go and get some strong cup of Coffee
3 :
You can work as part of a private firm, there are several operating in Israel i believe. You can volunteer to do temporary non-combat work with the army.
4 :
You write to the embassy