Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If I'm a NY resident and Israeli citizen, can I work in Israel?(If i'm not Israeli residant)


If I'm a NY resident and Israeli citizen, can I work in Israel?(If i'm not Israeli residant)?
The question Is - I am going in Dec to Israel for 4 months and would like to work while I'm there, I dont think I will stay there more then that, and since I'm not a resident and only a citizen not sure If I can work...................
Israel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, of course. Any Israeli citizen can return to Israel and have all the rights. Moreover, the special program is adopted now for those who want to return to Israel from abroad; such Israelis have the tax privileges and the employers who hire them get special incentives.
2 :
You are an Israeli CITIZEN. That means you can move back to Israel whenever you want, as long as you have citizenship.
3 :
If your an Israeli citizen, then yes you can.