Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it viable for a college student to live/work/study in Israel


Is it viable for a college student to live/work/study in Israel?
Would I be able to take college classes there? Will I make enough money to support myself in a studio that has internet? Will being able to speak English make it easier for me to find a job? Will being from America make it harder for me to find a job? Thinking of moving to the Tel Aviv area, and yes I am jewish.
Israel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure, sure pack your bags and get the h*** outta here. Bon Voyage
2 :
There are many colleges that allow foreigners to study for the year / entire time in English. If you know only English then it would be fine to live in Tel Aviv. There are many people there who know English. Being American wont stop you from getting most jobs (except ones that are language based). Knowing English could help you depending on which jobs you chose.