Monday, February 14, 2011

I own my own business & would like to hire someone from Israel to come work for me. How can I get him a visa


I own my own business & would like to hire someone from Israel to come work for me. How can I get him a visa?
He told me that he worked at a summer camp in the USA last year - and they were able to offer him a job. This made him able to get a working visa. How can I do the same?
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check with the Immigration service. there are different visas, one being H1b, which is a semi-permanent work visa. The worker from outside of the US has to have a sponsor/hiring company, and there is a rather steep fee, but then the person is legal to work in the USA.
2 :
First and foremost, that person you are considering on hiring must have qualifications that you can not find in the US labor market. If he had a valid working visa he would still be in the US as the visa is good for 6 years. Anyways here is the link.**