Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will Harry Potter's magic work in Israel


Will Harry Potter's magic work in Israel?
How many of you kids like Harry Potter? http://in.news.yahoo.com/070719/211/6i8hy.html
Israel - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
me! i <3 harry potter! and his movies! hes hot
2 :
I read the first 3 books of Harry Potter and I am reading book5 now. I skip four cuz I have the movie.
3 :
I don't know much about Harry Potter but I hear it's very popular.
4 :
I've read Harry Potter, and I have to say I'm not impressed. The first books were pretty good, but when she attempted more grown up fiction she failed miserably. Anyway, Harry Potter is as popular in Israel as anywhere else, and people here are excited for it.
5 :
I like reading Harry Potter. Rashionable
6 :
Harry Potter has lots of fans here in Israel! I'm no kid but I looove the books! :) We're all waiting for the 7th book to come out! One day to go!!!
7 :
ya! everyone loves harry potter, and all the books are translated into hebrew.
8 :
I like the movie of harry potter.
9 :
Definately NOT. Have you not read the Holy Scriptures? It is the Lord who will save Israel and Him alone. Harry Potter, who is he?