Saturday, March 7, 2009

Can I come stay and work in Israel for a month


Can I come stay and work in Israel for a month?
What is the best time of year to come visit Israel?
Israel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure you can. Spring starts after Passover, that's a good time>
2 :
There is nothing called israel, you mean Palestine? You sure can visit, but you can not work.
3 :
I HATE hot weather, so I like to go to Israel in December. I'm not sure what the rules are about a visitor getting a job. You could always work with Volunteers for Israel. http://www.vfi-usa.org/
4 :
Sure, and you can learn to make Latkes and sell them. Make some good money while you are there. $$$
5 :
The best time of the year to come is NOW... Passover is in 3 weeks (late this year) and it's already spring - and spring is the best season to come. About working here - I don't know, I don't think it's possible - you'd have to ask at the Israeli Embassy... Except for volonteer work - and for this there are lots and lots of possibilities... Good luck!